Any and all product names are copyright and trademarks of their respective owners.
Here are the guidelines we operate under:
1. We are never paid to review a product or service. We invest our own time to review and test products. The views and opinions expressed are purely our own. We will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.
2. We don't pay for the products we test. They are sent to us by the merchants for our evaluation.
3. We don't return the products after we test them. In certain cases, the product is used up, destroyed or damaged during the testing.
4. Prior to doing a product review we will scan the internet for customer feedback, and if we find there has been a significant number of a valid negative user reviews, we will not create a review for the product or service.
5. We may be paid a commission from the merchant if you purchase the product or service. The merchant is agreeing to share a portion of their profit with us for any products that you actually buy from them through our links. Even though we make money from those affiliate programs, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products.
6. We offer ads for sale and may position affiliate ads on the site as a way to generate income.
That said, we’d like to reiterate that no product will receive a better review just because it’s an affiliate’s product. The ads don’t influence what or how well the product gets reviewed. Just understand that we are paid when you do click on one of them or buy a product.